2. Select the DNS tab. In the Host Name: field, type in dialin. In the Domain: blank, enter inetnebr.com.
3. Click Add... under DNS Service Search Order, and type in 184.108.40.206. Click Add to add it to the list. Repeat the process by clicking Add... again, this time entering 220.127.116.11.
4. Now click the Add... button under Domain Suffix Search Order and enter inetnebr.com, and finish by clicking Add.... The screen should now look like this:
5. Now click OK, and then OK again back at the Network Properties page. You will be asked to restart your computer and you must do so.
7. If you don't have any DUN Phone book entries, it will say so. Press OK to add an entry for Internet Nebraska. If you already have another entry, you will need to press the New... button.
8. In the Name the new phonebook entry: blank, enter Internet Nebraska, and then click Next >.
9. Check all three boxes, and click Next >.
10. Enter the phone number fot the Internet Nebraska location you're dialing, and then click Next >.
11. On the Serial Line Protocol screen, choose Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP), and click Next >.
12. On the Login Script screen, choose Automate with this script, and then choose Generic logon script from the drop down box. Then choose Next >.
13. In the My IP address: blank, leave it as 0.0.0.0 since we will assign you one each time you connect, and the click Next >.
14. In the DNS Server: blank, enter 18.104.22.168. Leave the WINS Server: all zeroes, like 0.0.0.0.
15. Click Finish to complete the entry, and you're done.